8dBi Fiberglass Antenna by RAKWireless
The second generation of RAK antennas for LoRa® incorporates high-performance omnidirectional elements that support ultra-high frequency (UHF) LoRa® bands (IN865, EU868, RU864).
- This antenna is too long to be attached directly to your gateway. To avoid damaging your gateway connector especially in windy season, we recommend using a feeder line cable and secure the antenna with brackets.
- This antenna cannot be used for the EU433 and CN470 frequencies.
- RP-SMA: Connector found on our commercial and developer gateways, RAK Hotspot V2 and Helium™ Hotspot
- Frequency: 858-878MHz
- Gain: 8.0 dBi (±1dBi)
- VSWR: ≤1.5
- Beamwidth: 360 degrees
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radome Body: Fiberglass
- Connector: N-Type Male
- Bracket Inclusion: 2pcs brackets
- Dimensions: 1300 ± 25mm
- Operation Temperature: -30°C~65°C
- Storage Temperature: -30°C~75°C
- 1pc Antenna
- 1pc Pigtail interface converter (Not included if you select N-Type Male as Connector Type)
- 2pcs Mounting Brackets
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
All orders ship within 2 business days.
In case you cannot place an order to your country of residence via our website, please reach out to us via e-mail to better process your request.
Our products are nonrefundable except for exceptional circumstances.
To inquire about a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.You may be subject to refund fees based on your chosen payment method.